Saturday, September 6, 2008

More on that Fox special on Palin

Here's the back story on tonight's Fox News documenetary on Palin. It was shot as part of an Israeli documentary on extraordinary women around the world.

"I would get up in the morning, drive to her office and just follow her around all day. The amazing thing was that she never asked me to stop filming. I was there for everything – the phone calls and the meetings – and she would answer any question I had, she was very cooperative."

Frank also recorded Palin at home. "I have her with her family, making sandwiches for her daughter after school, watching television. I spoke to her husband and asked him about how it feels to be married to such a dominant woman. I have the two of them talking about private matters. I was able to catch very intimate moments on film. She even played the flute for me."

No comments: