Saturday, September 20, 2008

Andrew Sullivan: We need to be more upset about Palin UPDATE: now with video



NewsBusters calls Friday's Real Time with Bill Maher "potentially the finest example of Palin Derangement Syndrome seen on television."

Here's a transcript ... which shows Sullivan could hardly contain himself and can hardly get out his sentences.

ANDREW SULLIVAN, THE ATLANTIC: No, we have we have to talk about Palin. I mean, Bill, let me just say, I, I don't even want to go this far in talking about her. She is a farce. This, this, this nomination. This, the nomination of this person to be potentially President of the United States next January. That's, that's the possibility. She could be president next January, is a joke. It is absurd. It is something that should be dismissed out of hand as the most irresponsible act any candidate has ever made. Bill, Bill, let me just tell you one thing...

MAHER: But let me interrupt your shit fit with a little...

SULLIVAN: No, it's not a shit fit, this is an outrage...

MAHER: I agree with you. I understand...

SULLIVAN: ...and after three weeks, no press conference?

MAHER: But here's the, here's the deal...

SULLIVAN: What is this, (unintelligible), Russia?

MAHER: I know, we're all, we're all, we're all upset about it.

SULLIVAN: We need to be more upset. We, we, we need to be much more upset.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Andrew used to be sane at one time. But he is what I call a 'Miracle of Physics' liberal;He is a walking,talking miracle of physics because he looks down on everyone else whilst his head is stuck so far up his butt!A MIRACLE OF PHYSICS!
pooralexandersblog.blogspot.com