Saturday, September 20, 2008

We have to talk about Andrew Sullivan


From a bizzaro episode of Real Time

CANADIAN GUY: No, we have we have to talk about Sullivan. I mean, Bill, let me just say, I, I don't even want to go this far in talking about him. He is a farce. This, this, this blog of his. This, blog having any association with The Atlantic. That's, that's unreal. He could be could be editor in January, it is a joke. It is absurd. It is something that should be dismissed out of hand as the most irresponsible act any publisher has ever made. Bill, Bill, let me just tell you one thing...

MAHER: But let me interrupt your shit fit with a little...

CANADIAN GUY: No, it's not a shit fit, this is an outrage...

MAHER: I agree with you. I understand...

CANADIAN GUY: ...and after two years, no comments on his blog?

MAHER: But here's the, here's the deal...

CANADIAN GUY: What is this, Putin's Russia?

MAHER: I know, we're all, we're all, we're all upset about it.

CANADIAN GUY: We need to be more upset. We, we, we need to be much more upset.

(Canadian Guy then thows himself on the floor like Howard Beale)


If you didn't laugh, read this.

No comments: