Friday, January 18, 2008

Ron Paul's KKK Michigan organizer speaks out


A couple days ago, I told you about the Kos investigation of yet another white supremacist link to Ron Paul's presidential campaign.

Today, Chris Jones at Blogger News Network has written about how the Paul campaign has tried to shove any ties to KKK member Randy Gray down the memory hole.

If you check out the comments section of Jones' article, Gray joins in the discussion and explains this YouTube video of him speaking at a rally.


Randy Gray Says: January 18th, 2008 at 4:50 pm
The youtube video of me speaking is about the media being biased when it comes to black on white crimes. I spoke at that rally back in June 2007 in Knoxville Tennessee. 5 blacks are being charged in connection with the rape, torture and execution of two innocent white kids. We all heard about the Duke rape case, Don Imus and the countless noose’s being found around the country but I bet you didn’t hear about Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian. I have the right to support, campaign and vote for anyone I want too..Welcome to America


Well, I listened again to the YouTube video and it's not a discussion about media bias.

No comments: